Jobot Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Graham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $215,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a global leader in steel production for the automotive, machining, and farm equipment markets. We produce rolled bars, coils, and cold bars in the United States of America and it has been that way for the past 100 years. We are seeking a skilled operations management professional to oversee all production and operations in our Buffalo, NY plant.
MUST HAVE BACKGROUND IN STEEL MANUFACTURING
This role will require relocation to Buffalo, NY. We will provide full relocation funding!
Why join us?
Generous Base Salary + Bonus
Great PTO plan
- 10+ years of manufacturing management experience in the Steel industry
- Demonstrated and vast leadership skills
- Vast knowledge of labor relations and people management
- Experience Setting, measuring, and meeting efficiency, productivity and quality KPIs
- Ability to create dynamic and comprehensive business plans and forecasting for plant operations
- Budget development and financial reporting for entire plant operations
- Full ownership of staff and supervisors- including hiring, training and monitoring
- Creation, management and execution of production goals
- Working in conjunction with metallurgy staff on quality
- Championing continuous improvement projects
- Planning of staff additions, forecasting labor
- Participating in corporate leadership in the problem solving, planning, and execution of policy and production standards
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot