Operations Manager-Automotive Manufacturing
Jobot Grand Prairie, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Otis
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in our fast-growing company. You will be faced with the challenge of building the new systems, processes, and analytics to best support strategic decision-making as the company continues to grow in complexity and size. We are improving the methods we use to forecast and analyze our operating expenses and changing the way we track key investments being made across the business. This role will involve partnering with teams across the organization to drive planning cycles, reporting, controls, and analytics. This is a highly visible role.
If this sounds exciting, then please read on and apply now!
Why join us?
Our innovative approach is to anticipate, not just react to, financial issues and to use constructive planning to recommend the most effective solutions. Keeping up-to-date with current financial issues is one of our top priorities, and we maintain extensive resources to provide you with quick, effective answers and solutions.
If that sounds like you, let's talk!
We care for every member of our team, we provide:
* Gold level benefits
* Caring company culture
* Competitive compensation - $75k-$105k depending on experience
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of experience in manufacturing.
- Minimum 5+ years of Supervisory experience and Proven leadership abilities
- Experience in an AUTOMOTIVE supplier or OEM facility.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Injection Molding processes.
- Experience with QAD, OEM systems, and AS400 preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of project management, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma techniques
- Ability to effectively use MS Office programs to edit or create detailed work instructions
Primary Responsibilities and Knowledge:
- Direct and supervise Plant Operational Activities within the facility including but not limited to Assembly
- Production, Production Scheduling, and Data Recording.
- Maintain monthly Labor Budgets and Scheduled production in order to meet customer requirements for all shifts.
- Direct and supervise operations team, including hourly and salary
- Report production standings to AGM
- Set daily schedules and weekend overtime needs
- Support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of the position.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities that enhance the working environment.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives, and activities.
- Exhibit teamwork and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies, and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace.
- Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected.
- Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of the company.
- Follow the company Quality Policy and Standards to avoid injury to all parties, shipping of non-conforming products, loss of business, or negative reputation repercussions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
**TO GET YOUR APPLICATION LOOKED AT QUICKLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESPONSES TO THESE QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/operations-manager-automotive-manufacturing/2128190783/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED!**
1. Please tell me about your current job responsibilities and how they relate to this role.
2. What is your highest education/degree level?
3. What is your preferred location? Open to remote?
4.Are you open to a contract role?
5. What is your expected salary?
Follow me here - linkedin.com/in/keith-otis/
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressGrand Prairie, TX