Network Analyst - TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Jobot Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $68,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $68,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an IT and security solutions firm built to support our clients strategic goals and missions. We need a Network Analyst who will provide engineering support for our network infrastructure team in Huntsville.
**Active Top Secret Clearance REQUIRED **
Why join us?
* Excellent benefits including 100% employer-paid insurance
* 3 week PTO
* Retirement savings plan
* Performance-based awards
* Tuition reimbursement/training
Is your background a matcch?
* Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility REQUIRED
* Bachelor’s degree in technology related field or 2+ year’s equivalent experience.
* 2+ years experience in IT /telecom network experience in classified and unclassified environments (DOD and/or Intelligence Community preferred)
What will you be doing?
* Provide high-level network engineering support services for network teams
* Responsible for the installation, layout, and maintenance of all network components
* Plan, design, analyze, and provide technical support for data communications network and research and evaluation of network technology and recommending purchases of network equipment
* Provide network support and perform troubleshooting to resolve various WAN/LAN connectivity issues
* Assist various departments to maintain network security and configure remote routers and firewalls
* Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades services to streamline process and recommend improvements
* Maintain hardware and software for network
* Perform troubleshooting and assist in installation and upgrade workstations and servers
* Analyze and perform troubleshooting on LAN/ WAN
* Administer and prepare program for IP addresses
* Manage and document network systems, operational procedures and monitor hardware inventory for network
* Develop and contribute network engineering change input for new architecture to the operational environment on both unclassified and classified networks
* Contribute to the development and dissemination of technical documents including requirements analyses, design documents, manuals, fielding documents, and preparing contract deliverables and reports
* Oversee the designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining of applications, tools, services, and other software in order to improve business and mission capabilities and improve application effectiveness
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot