Mortgage Quality Control Manager
Jobot Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Graham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $115,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a nation-wide, privately held mortgage banking company with three full-service origination channels: retail, wholesale, and correspondent lending. Already in an aggressive growth mode prior to the interest rate drops and Covid-19, we are now in full-scale expansion. We seeking experienced processors, closers, and underwriters seeking long-term growth and industry-topping compensation (seriously, the salary + bonus program is one of the absolute best in the business).
Why join us?
Strong Base Salary
Amazing Insurance Benefits- Health, Dental, Vision
Generous PTO Allowances
Work From Home (IN YOUR OWN TIME ZONE!)
- 2+ years experience managing an underwriting team in QC functions
- Re-calculate income and assets as per loan program requirements.
- Confirm accuracy of AUS findings as compared to the LOS and loan file documentation.
- Check for possible fraud, red flags and errors on loan files.
- Identify loan file deficiencies and communicate with Branch personnel for remediation when necessary.
- Thorough appraisal review as per program and AUS requirements.
- Ensure loan files conform to all applicable company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Utilize on-line tools as needed to complete loan file reviews.
- Request reverification of loan file documentation as needed/required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot