Member Service Representative
Jobot Falls Church, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith Fletcher
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We have provided Civilian Federal Employees and their loved ones with dependable life insurance since 1943. While times have changed, our mission to promote our members' health, welfare, and financial well-being has remained the same.
Why join us?
Paid time off
- Addresses and resolves member service inquiries via phone and email.
- Educate Prospective Members on product and service offerings.
- Handle Claims Calls.
- Handle Address Changes.
- Back-Up Transaction Processing.
- Back-Up Beneficiary Change Processing.
- Conference Attendee.
- other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- College Degree from a four-year institution strongly preferred.
- Experience working for a Life Insurance Company is a plus
- Obtain Life and Health Producer License within 6 months in the role.
- Pass LOMA 280 exam within 1 year in the role.
- Pass LOMA 290 exam within 2 years in the role.
- LOMA ACS (Associate Customer Service) Designation within 3 years in the role.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot