Mechanical Project Manager/Estimator
Jobot Cherry Hill, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're a leading Full-Service Mechanical Contractor that has been proudly serving the New Jersey, Philadelphia, New York and Delaware regions for decades. Due to growth, we're looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating a commercial HVAC projects. We offer a competitive base salary, great benefits package, Annual Bonuses, fantastic retirement plan including company matched 401(k), generous PTO and long-term career growth opportunities. We offer a casual, laid-back working environment with a cohesive, family-like culture. Sound interesting? Come join us!
If you're a Project Manager with 5+ years of field experience of commercial HVAC projects, then please read on...
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Full Benefits Package!
- 401K w/Company Match!
- Generous PTO!
- Excellent retirement options!
- Lucrative Bonuses!
What you'll be doing...
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frames, funding limitations, procedures for project completion, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases
- Works closely with Purchasing Agents in buying out new projects.
- Prepares job cost breakdown sheets and schedule of values
- Attends pre-construction meetings and distributes paperwork to appropriate personnel
- Schedules and attends turnover meetings
- Consults with project teams to devise project work plans, duties, responsibilities, and the overall scope of authority
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors activities being completed by project teams to ensure the overall quality of work
- Reviews status reports from project teams and modifies schedules and budgets when needed
- Prepares project reports for supervisor. Prepares submittals, submittal status, release and delivery.
- Reviews and adjusts WIP reports on a monthly basis. Reviews labor analysis reports and updates monthly
- Monitors and reviews equipment and tools on projects.
- Attends monthly project reviews with the appropriate personnel to ensure proper adjustments are being made to the WIPs and work is being completed smoothly
- Attends close out meetings with the appropriate personnel at the conclusion of all projects
- Assists project teams and other Project Managers with problem resolution
- Subcontracts specialized areas of work, such as: electrical, structural steel, concrete, insulation, fire protection, demolition, temperature control, etc.
- Inspects all project work sites to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Secures all permits, fees, licenses, etc.
- Oversees and coordinates the planning of all fabrications needed for construction projects.
What we're looking for...
- 5+ years of field experience managing commercial HVAC projects
- Demonstrated ability to quote projects
- Installation experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot