Jobot Hanover, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Todd Bradfield
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
If you're a Mechanical Engineer looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team focused on improving mechanical devices then, please apply!
We're a leading, multi-faceted supplier of wire and mesh with diverse customers in markets such as Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Packaging, Filtration and Wire & Cable. Our company's base of repeat customers and distinguished business portfolio attest to the satisfaction of our clients.
Why join us?
* Competitive Compensation
* Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
* PTO/Vacation time
* 401(k) with employee contribution up to 6%
* Disability insurance
What you will be doing:
* Research, develop, design, develop, budget, build and test mechanical devices.
* Plans and oversees personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment.
* Directs and coordinates the fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design.
* Needs an understanding of the basic concepts of Electrical and/or Controls Engineering to best achieve functional machine interface with other company systems.
What you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree or 4 years related experience
* Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
* Ability to solve practical problems and interpret instructions
* Desire to work with others in a team-oriented culture
* Strong communication and critical thinking skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot