Jobot Riverside, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim Jedrzejczyk
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Well established Healthcare organization is looking for a Marketing Director in Riverside County.
Our company is a full service behavioral healthcare organization with almost 50 years in service. With several locations in Riverside, we provide high quality affordable counseling and treatment for those with substance abuse, mental health, family and emotional problems.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and outreach staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with other functions.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience working with volunteers is desirable.
- Membership in IABC (International Association of Business Communicators) and IABC accreditation are desirable.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and community outreach activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with businesses.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot