Jobot Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Shaw
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a missions-driven company that works specifically with nonprofit organizations to improve their digital marketing strategies to better fundraise, engage donors, and further their perspective missions to make the world a better place.
We provide strategies on how to best optimize their digital marketing spend, SEO strategy, optimal marketing channels, etc - so that they can reach a larger audience, engage more effectively, and ultimately meet their funding goals to provide charitable and non-profit services for individuals, families, and communities.
We are seeking a marketing data analyst that enjoys meaningful work and is eager to learn and grow as a marketing analytics professional. We are looking for individuals with 1-3 years of experience in analytics, that enjoys tackling new problems, is naturally curious, and is a independent thinker and problem-solver.
You'll be partnered directly with our Director of Data Strategy to provide our clients meaningful insights and strategies to improve their organizations. We are seeking someone with the following experience:
- 1+ years of professional experience in marketing, CPG, customer retention / engagement, SEO analytics, or related field
- Strong programming skills with SQL - ability to run queries, make tables, optimize data sets, etc
- Data visualization experience preferably with Google Data Studio, or related tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Eager to learn and grow - if there's a problem, we are looking for someone who is self directed and wants to research and collaborate to find a way to resolve it
- Has a interest in the non-profit space
- Experience with Python, R, or SAS for analytics
- BS in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Client facing experience is a major plus
- Google Analytics experience is also a plus
Why join us?
We are a small team where you'll have the chance to learn a ton and make a significant impact with the non-profits we partner with. You'll have the freedom to tackle problems, and work directly with our director of data strategy to bring new ideas to the table as we continue to grow.
We offer competitive salary, along with healthcare, 401k + match, PTO, and the flexibility to work from home 4 days / week!
- Clean, query, and organize relevant data in SQL
- Build data visualizations to present to clients on how to improve marketing strategy, spend, etc
- Present and meet with organizations to understand business needs and devise strategies on how data can help meet business goals
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.