Manufacturing Process Engineer
Jobot Manchester, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Frias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
Aerospace & Defense company has been in business 30+ years where they have specialized on the wiring components and supported numerous projects for well known clients in the Aerospace industry. They are a premier cable vendor within this industry and looking to expand their personnel team.
If you are a Manufacturing Process Engineer with an Aerospace and or Wiring background please continue to read on.....
Why join us?
30+ years in business
Exceptional Compensation Package
- Assist and at times oversee problem solving relating to product/process systems.
- Troubleshoot different electro-mechanical systems and machine centers.
- Maintaining inventory essential to the wire extrusion and different elements in the copper drawing process.
- Develop and create parameters for manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the development of new products, processes and systems.
- Product quality verification checks.
- Interface frequently with various wire and cable industry vendors
- Understand improvement, 80/20, and SPC controls
- Basic understanding of FMEA, Control Plans & Process Flow
- Team first attitude with the ability to work and produce positive results independently
- BS in Engineering
- Understanding of Lean and the TPS is highly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.