Maintenance Mechanic Technician
Jobot Lathrop, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in California, we have been a pioneer of the organic and natural industries. Our diverse portfolio and extensive experience allows us to help our customers bring their product ideas from concept to reality. Today, we work closely with some of America's top consumer companies to drive their brand forward.
Why join us?
- Outgoing and fun culture that puts the employee first
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 100% paid for long term disability
- 3 weeks PTO
The Aseptic Filling Maintenance (AFM) Technician is responsible for successfully executing work orders, tasks, trouble calls and projects as directed by the AFM Team Leader in the Aseptic Filling and Down Stream Equipment areas. The AFM Technician is also responsible for successfully supporting and pursuing process and training that have been designed to develop his/her growth opportunities and as well for ensuring at all times a safe and secure work environment that operates in compliance with SOP’s, and GMP's.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Carries out a variety of electronic, electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, machine conversion and precision set-up related activities as an AFM team member. Makes clear assessment of equipment trouble calls in terms of problem statement and takes appropriate next steps. Ensures that all work has been tested and is ready and proven for production when required. Understands at all times current daily business objective, completes documentation as required and actively participates in information transfer at shift meetings
- Respond to problem calls, understand problem statement, involve appropriate resources to resolve problem in an expedient matter.
- Perform preventative, predictive, and diagnostic maintenance on production equipment both scheduled and unscheduled.
- Perform machine change overs, conversions and precision machine set-ups
- Participate in developing and documenting maintenance plans for equipment as assigned. For example, determining work description, parts and tools required to complete plans, and how often maintenance is necessary to maintain a particular piece of equipment.
- Resolve machine problems with effective troubleshooting
- Accurate and thorough documentation of all work performed using maintenance tracking system (CMMS) and/or technical reports (e.g. log books and work orders).
- Support activities as an active team member by the creation, participation, and/or development of improvements to eliminate waste by participating in meetings to discuss current projects and losses and, as a team, determining what improvements are needed to eliminate waste and what direction should be taken.
- Train other employees such as operators and other technicians in (AM) Autonomous Maintenance practices as required or assigned by Technical Director.
- Research and procurement of new materials, parts and supplies to improve equipment and resolve ongoing issues. Items such as writing work orders, contacting vendors, working with MRO department, and installing parts on the machine.
- Willingness to take ownership and seek resolution of hard to solve on going problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma with at least 5-7 years of maintenance experience in food processing and or high speed filling, aseptic experience a plus.
- Computerized Service Maintenance Management Software (CSMM) knowledge in an Industrial application.
- Training in electrical, electronics, and mechanical maintenance repair.
- Extensive working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical mechanisms.
- Experience with servo-motor driven system, AC & DC electricity and/or drives.
- Experience in machine change over/conversion and precision machine set-up
- Analog and digital circuitry.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting of programs.
- WCM experience is added value.
- Knowledge of CMMS
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Jobot