Machine Learning Quality Engineer
Jobot Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the Great State of Washington, we are a geoscientific intelligence information powerhouse with an AI/ML platform that gives our clients and customers the power to harness data from space, sensors, mobile equipment, and electronics in order to deliver on their operations. We have a 150+ employees nation wide and are growing leaps and bounds this year as well!
Our customers rely on us because they need to be the first to know. We need you in order to be that first! This is why we are urgently hiring for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer. The full-time position will be able to be fully REMOTE as well.
If you feel like you could be a fit for your ML Engineer, please feel free to apply directly!
Why join us?
We connect the vast frontier of Space and the world of Data. The technologies we create always have an impact on the real world and help to create better one. We help bridge the gap prediction, AI, data and change! By working here, we will give you the chance to impact industries, change how businesses operate, and possibly alter the course of history itself.
As the (WFH) Machine Learning Scientist / Engineer, we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary - $150,000 to $190,000 (Ultimately DOE)
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- 100% Medical Coverage
- 100% Work From Home
- Commuter Benefits
- Employer paid Long-Term & Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) Employer Match at 50% up to 6% of your deferrals
- Pre-tax and Roth after-tax 401(k) deferral options
- Stock Ownership for full-time positions
- $100 per month employer contribution to help pay for your out-of-pocket medical expenses, whether or not you enroll in our medical coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for healthcare, dependent care, or commuter costs
- Employee Referral Bonuses - Earn between $1,000-$4,000 when you refer a new employee to us
- Flexible Work Schedules (REMOTE options)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Excellent PTO and Holiday Time
- Full-Time Position, Stable/Growing Company
- Modern Environment
- State of the Art Technology
The Machine Learning Quality Engineer is a critical element of the AI/ML Engineering team and is expected to work collaboratively with internal satellite development teams to ensure success.
- Lead and manage tasking for the data labeling teams, correcting work and ensuring consistent quality output for data to train machine learning models.
- Asses and report on the quality of machine learning models in development as well as production using statistical and quality assurance approaches
- Create processes, tools, & scripts to manage and track data quality and performance
- Work with the machine learning and product teams to define and measure the performance of machine learning models against SLAs
- Learn customer requirements and map those to machine learning and computer vision tasks
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle from requirements development to deployment.
- Collaborate with management and technical team on product and platform strategy.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a data quality, quality assurance, test engineer, or GIS analyst in the space of satellites, computer vision, or machine learning
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in one of the following fields: computer science, GIS, data science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or another scientific field
- Experience with quality assurance practices and/or testing
- Attention to detail and ability to define, enforce, and follow rigorous process controls for managing data
- Experience analyzing data to compute metrics and statistics
- Experience scripting to manipulate data and compute metrics in a language such as python
- Experience working with GIS data or satellite imagery
- Experience working with or managing Data Labeling teams such as CloudFactory, Hive, or Mechanical Turk
- Experience with Data Labeling tools such as LabelBox and AWS Sagemaker
- Experience preparing datasets for training and cross validating supervised machine learning models
- Experience interpreting satellite imagery
- Proficiency in python3 for automation and data manipulation tasks
- Knowledge and experience working in an AWS Cloud environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot