Jobot Mission Viejo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lester Cheung
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our wide range of practice experience allows us to be the go-to firm for whatever needs our clients may have across a broad spectrum of law including labor and employment, intellectual property, contracts, environmental/toxic tort matters, trade secrets, defamation, HOA matters, construction defect, and personal injury. In addition, as a compliment to our litigation practice, we serve as outside general counsel to our clients in the areas of intellectual property protection and procurement, labor and employment, trade secrets issues, and business strategies.
Why join us?
Paid time off
8 hour shift
- Draft motions and other pleadings
- Propound and respond to discovery requests
- Court appearances, primarily in Los Angeles Superior Court
- Conduct fact and expert depositions
- Pre-trial preparation
- Client communication, including preparation for depositions and trial
- Strong academic background along with exceptional research, analytical, speaking and writing skills.
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigation documents
- Managing discovery, including taking/presenting witnesses for deposition
- Managing a large docket of cases from inception through trial
- Responsible for handling all aspects of litigation (fact investigation, pleadings, discovery, experts, motions, pretrial, trial, settlement and so on), and developing and maintaining strong business and client relationships.
- Demonstrate effective planning, problem-solving, analytical skills, exercise sound judgment, have the ability to prioritize workload and assignments, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Minimum of 3-5 years of general litigation experience
Experience in Personal Injury, Construction, Business Litigation preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressMission Viejo, CA