Legal Executive Assistant
Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica Carroll
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
A Privately-held real estate investment firm and operating company with approximately 50 years of experience in the commercial, industrial, and studio properties. We cover every stage of the process, from construction to leasing and property management!
Why join us?
- Organizing, prioritizing, and acting on information stemming from (e)mail, calls, directions, and meetings.
- Preparing correspondence, communications, and presentations.
- Proactively maintaining and updating physical and digital filing systems.
- Assist team with creation of billable hours (quarterly).
- Assist with the maintenance of entities, including liaising with our Registered Agent, obtaining EINs, and completing annual reporting.
- Scheduling conference calls, organize meetings, and travel schedules.
- Answering and screening phone calls.
- Prepare and revise, format, and finalize a wide variety of documents, including correspondence, communications, presentations (including letters, charts, etc.), memoranda, transaction documents, and other legal materials.
- Proofreading, correctly formatting and questioning any inconsistencies in all materials.
- Coordinating delivery of certain documents as needed via courier services.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of experience supporting executives in a corporate law environment, ideally at a Financial, Private Equity, Real Estate or Law firm. Legal Experience Required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Paralegal experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient at exercising discretion, establishing priorities, and maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills required, including advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think “big picture” and anticipate issues before they arise.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA