Jobot Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $40,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client has been focusing on providing their clients high quality legal representation that is both sensitive to their personal concerns and highly ethical in application for over 40 years. Handling personal estate planning and litigation, exempt organization support and the needs of businesses from creation and real estate acquisition through various transactions, valuation and eventual sale, we work to develop long term relationships that benefit both their clients and their firm.
Why join us?
- Prior work in a professional work environment (required)
- College degree (required)
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (required)-ability to edit and format documents so they have a high-quality level of appearance and grammatical content; ability to create and manipulate tables and excel spreadsheets in order to record, synthesize, and summarize information that is also easily accessible to supported attorney
Typing, transcription, and excellent telephone skills
- Prior secretarial and/or legal experience (preferred)
- Ability to gather and synthesize information from a variety of sources, including notes, attorney direction, client website, government website, client file, etc., in order to draft documents and forms
- Organization and attention to detail when organizing files, drafting documents, filling out forms, arranging workspace, etc.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and switch back-and-forth between multiple tasks as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Team player
- No criminal record (a background check is required)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressFort Worth, TX