Lead NLP Engineer/Architect (Remote)
Jobot Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Lead NLP Software Engineer/Architect | 100% Remote
A BOOMING and early start-up that's revolutionizing the search engine as we know it using Artificial Intelligence is looking to add a seasoned Software Architect to their growing team. It's important that you have extensive experience with Python, Flask, and NLU and/or search (information retrieval) experience (NLU, NLP, Ontologies, Knowledge Graphs, Elastic). Must be open to working for early start-ups with a small collaborative team
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation + Equity!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Parental Leave
- Startup Culture!!!
- Software Development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Software architecture: 4 years (Preferred)
- Search / Information Retrieval: 3 years (Preferred)
- Natural language processing: 3 years (Preferred)
You should be well versed with Python, Django, Graph Databases and Elasticsearch, cloud-hosting architecture. however, more importantly, you should have NLU and/or search (information retrieval) experience (NLU, NLP, Ontologies, Knowledge Graphs, Elastic).
- Scale-up and perfect our ever-growing data-extraction and search pipelines
- Improve NLU models and database schemas for better data extraction and more efficient queries
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Work with knowledge engineers to curate the concept and knowledge repos
- Implement transformer-based models into the pipeline to make it more efficient
- Explore high-performance computing options for large data sources
- Implement an AB testing and deployment framework to quantify new features and customer response
- Collaborating with the QA team in testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
- Ensuring that the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot