Lead Front End Engineer
Jobot Culver City, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $175,000 to $210,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chelsea Anderson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $210,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a technology-enabled commercial real estate platform.
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits
- Flexible work schedule, paid time off, 9/80 schedule (every other Friday off)
- Remote work options
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will:
- Lead a team of developers to deliver core TenantBase platform features from inception to delivery.
- Ensure a cohesive and maintainable user experience across the three pillars of our product (Tenant, Landlord, and Broker) through reusable component and front-end libraries.
- Act as a quality gate by writing high quality, effective tests to prevent bugs and grow test coverage, in order to improve product stability, and increase team velocity.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Elevate the team’s capabilities by acting as a technical mentor.
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressCulver City, CA