Jobot Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Natalie Hocevar
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
This companies mission is to design healthy, happy places in which to live, learn, work, play, and heal. We’re passionate about human-centered design, and how design can impact our lives through sustainability, resilience, well-being, diversity and inclusion, and mobility. And we’re committed to advancing design through research.
Why join us?
*Benefits: medical, dental, vision, wellness, LTD, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO*
- 10+ years of Interior Design/Project Management experience
- Experience in the Healthcare space
- Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design and design development and contract documents
- Function as the primary coordinator of all communication between the client and team, ensuring timely resolution of client concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services
- Have direct responsibility for design, translating client requirements to design criteria from conceptual design through installation
- Manage the project team, keeping everyone on task and on time
- Participate in marketing efforts and may lead presentations to prospective clients
- Coordinate contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Be responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project and for the clear and timely communication of information to the project team and to insure compliance with the project team’s goals.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot