Inside Sales Support Rep
Jobot Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rachel Hilton Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an established start-up based in SoCal that is disrupting the biotech and big pharma industry. Our client-facing technology suite is being used around the world to leverage different media and mobile platforms in order to increase consumer access and provide a more efficient user experience. Currently, we are seeking an Inside Sales Support Rep!
Why join us?
Be part of a team that is disrupting a $5B industry!
Established start-up that has been profitable since year 1!
Great working culture and room for growth!
This position is responsible for outbound and inbound prospecting along with customer qualifications for potential clients. This position requires a very dedicated prospecting routine and an understanding of business solution selling. You will need you to find the leads, qualify the customer, and then our professional sales team will do the rest.
The candidates considered for this position must be able to proactively find prospective customers for our services through a variety of resources, including internal marketing referrals and publicly available information, utilizing inbound and outbound emails, calls and video meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Qualify and nurture prospective leads and effectively transition opportunities to the sales team.
● Follow up on marketing qualified leads and conduct research to inform personalized engagement with key contacts
● Meet target quarterly objective key tasks (calls, emails, meetings) and opportunity conversions
● Identify key buying influencers within accounts to determine budget and timeline
● Build and cultivate relationships by initiating personalized communications and conducting timely, strategic follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel
● Develop and maintain detailed client records using CRM software (e.g., Salesforce.com)
● Present and demonstrate products in an effective manner via phone, video conference, and other media.
● Provide regular communication and updates on relevant deals with manager, Sales and Sales Operations Leadership, and members of the sales team
● Support sales efforts at trade shows and other meetings, as needed
● Articulate the company vision and mission statement to all client contacts regardless of title and responsibility
● Establish and maintain a working knowledge of the products through active engagement with sales enablement, product, and release and update training
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Ability to thrive working with a high energy, work hard, play hard team environment
● Previous sales experience is preferred, but not required
● Committed to prospecting, cold calling/emailing
● Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
● Organized, independent, resourceful, and diligent in maintaining CRM data (Salesforce)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Must be able to demonstrate the ability to present content dynamically and quickly gain trust with potential customers
● Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
● Good working knowledge of computers including; CRM for account management, Google Workspace, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook).
Benefits & Perks
● Competitive Pay + Yearly Bonus
● 401K Match
● Paid Vacation
● Paid Sick Leave
● EAP Plan
● Remote Opportunity
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.