IT Project Manager
Jobot Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're the largest Amazon 3rd party distributor of trendy, modern home décor and organizational products, and we're adding an experienced IT Project Manager to our growing team! This is a 100% remote role!
The IT Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing timelines, implementation, issues and needs across projects. This role includes interacting with department heads, consulting firms, and managing the forward momentum of each respectively.
The IT Project Manager will need to understand requirements, evaluate alternative solutions, resolve problems, and communicate and document progress and changes.
Please continue reading on if this is for you!
Why join us?
- The salary is between $80-90K, 100% medical benefits are paid, very good 401k match, and 3-4 weeks of PTO
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Dynamics 365, AX 2012
- Experience with Project Management software such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Workfront, Rally, VersionOne or Microsoft Project
Please apply today if interested!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.