IT Data Management Analyst
Jobot Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $145,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Prokop
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client is a precision medicine lab company. In a nutshell, we conduct inhouse lab testing on tissue samples, primarily cancer biopsies, to provide Oncologists better intel on how to improve their patient’s outcomes.
The majority of the Strategic Ops team is based out of our Headquarters in Irving, Texas, but you will be interacting with other team members in Eastern and Mountain time zones. They also have a large presence in Phoenix, Arizona.
**THIS POSITION IS IN OFFICE**
Why join us?
- Medical, Dental Vision
- 401(k) Match or Roth
- PTO and Holidays
- Short & Long term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/A&D and Optional Life/A&D
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Legal Plans
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
Position Summary: **THIS POSITION IS IN OFFICE**
The IT Data Management Analyst is responsible for applying IT best practices for the technical implementation and project methodology for my client's comprehensive data exchange initiatives. This includes:
- Provide subject matter expertise related to integration initiatives, technical and processes,
- Providing technical and process input for specific solution implementation,
- Facilitating technical implementation meetings, generating meeting minutes,
- Documenting technical requirements and ensuring other System and Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) documents are completed,
- Tracking technical issues and remediation,
- Working collaboratively with the Manager IT Solutions and other IT leadership, Caris’ Centers of Excellence (COE’s) technical resources and other clients and/or third party data partners.
This role focuses on applying subject matter expertise related to EMR and Clinical Data Exchange as well as the principles and disciplines of technical project methodologies. The IT Implementation Analyst must effectively communicate with stake holders, technical and process, at various levels of management communicating appropriated solution alternatives, risks to implementation timelines and/or scope. They must be technically knowledgeable about data exchange processes (data mapping, data extraction, file transfer, API connectivity) within multiple data capture systems (EMR, EHR, LIMS, and Clinical Operational Data Store, Practice Management, Drug Inventory Management and Imaging systems). The IT Implementation Analyst is responsible for applying IT SSDLC best practices to the implementation of comprehensive data exchange. This position could travel approximately 3-5 days per client implementation.
- Provide subject matter expertise related to integration initiatives, technical and process.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of the Caris data exchange business model and must have high familiarity and experience with the technical aspects of the data exchange process.
- Provides technical and process input to the overall implementation of the data exchange with the Caris’ Centers of Excellence (COE’s) technical resources and other clients and/or third party data business partners.
- Implementation Planning: Responsible for documenting technical/operational requirements, developing detailed technical implementation plans and assists IT leadership with all aspects of the technical planning for the comprehensive data exchange. Accomplishes all planning within the established IT SSDLC policies and procedures.
- Implementation Testing: Manages the documentation (quality assurance test plan, quality assurance test scripts with requirements traceability and release documentation) and assists with the functional testing for the comprehensive data exchange implementations following the established IT SSDLC policies and procedures.
- Implementation Tracking: Manages the technical implementation tracking process. Documents issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from technical implementation meetings. Performs a variety of tracking related activities, including: updating implementation schedules and plans, communications, budget tracking, etc.
- Issue/Risk Management: Identifies and tracks technical implementation issues, assists with resolving issues or escalating to higher management when needed. Assesses and manages risks and assists with mitigation activities.
- Customer Service: Actively engages clients (internal or external) through all phases of the implementation, ensuring client satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within communicated timeframes.
- B.S. degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years’ experience managing IT data integrations with a significant technical component and client-facing implementation within medical diagnostics.
- Technical experience working with multiple data capture systems (EMR, EHR, LIMS, Clinical Operational Data Store, Practice Management, Drug Inventory Management and Imaging systems).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server tools such as like SSRS, SSIS and SSMS
- Experience in small and large scale technical implementation planning and reporting with strong communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience managing data implementation budgets, timelines, schedules, scope, quality and risk to achieve a business objective.
- Ability to identify, track, monitor and diagnose errant data implementations and guide them back on track.
- Ability to prioritize and manage the technical components of multiple data implementations simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work effectively with employees and clients at different levels of the organization.
- Experience working in a JAVA development environment a plus.
- PMP certification strongly preferred, but not required.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex and matrix team environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to manage up, down and across levels of the organization.
- Proven abilities in leading complex problem management and process analysis.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to deliver solutions to clients.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, especially given the complexity of the medical diagnostic field.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.