Jobot Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $32 Hourly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Justin Rice
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $25 - $32 per hour
A bit about us:
We specialize in maintaining, servicing, designing, engineering and installing complete comfort systems for residential and commercial properties. We also specialize in plumbing and drain cleaning services. We recognize that our customers have a choice when it comes to selecting their heating, cooling, plumbing and drain team and, we want to do everything possible to ensure that we are St. Louis’ preferred comfort and plumbing team by hiring top-notch talent in both the HVAC and plumbing industries. If you care about the quality of work you perform and strive to provide customers with world class service, then we want you on our team.
Why join us?
COMPANY PAID MEDICAL INSURANCE!
Great Competitive Pay!!!
Opportunity to Grow
***TERRIFIC JOB OPPORTUNITY***
*Must pass Drug, Background, and Driving Pre-employment Screens.
We are a family-owned HVAC and Plumbing Service provider celebrating nearly 100 years of operation. Our business model from the beginning has been organic growth as well as growth through acquisition. We are proud to say that we are the Largest and Most Trusted Replacement HVAC contractor in the St. Louis metro area. We specialize in maintaining, servicing, and installing complete HVAC and plumbing systems for residential and commercial properties. We recognize that our customers have a choice when it comes to selecting their heating, cooling, plumbing and drain team and, we want to do everything possible to ensure that we are St. Louis' preferred comfort and plumbing team by hiring top-notch talent in both the HVAC and plumbing industries.
Primary Job Function: Ideal candidates must be able to install all makes and models of equipment. Applicants must have good mechanical aptitude and electrical knowledge
- CFC Universal Certification
- NATE certification or the willingness to obtain certifications
- EPA Certification
- Journeyman license for St. Louis County and City or the willingness to obtain the certification
- A driven work ethic with the willingness to learn and grow
- Insurable driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug and medical screening
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- 3+ years of residential installation experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships with clients
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at Jobot