Jobot Ontario, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000 per year
A bit about us:
National Insurance Brokerage firm specializing in Employee Benefits, Executive Risk Solutions, M&A Advisory, Retirement Services, Property and Casualty and Wholesale Benefits.
Why join us?
Our team of risk and reward advisors’ unique perspectives offer our clients the freedom to create a healthy business, increase profitability, recruit and retain happy employees, and support your brand for a brighter tomorrow.
This position is responsible for providing full HR outsourcing and driving HR functions for a set of clients such as onboarding, offboarding, performance management, benefits administration, leave of absence administration and other projects for a portfolio of interesting and diverse clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Act as the internal HR generalist for a set of clients and primary point person for client relationships, responsible for client engagement and satisfaction.
- Manage standard HR functions such as onboarding, terminations, leave of absence administration, employee relations issues, performance management, etc.
- Deliver outsourced HR services such as managing benefit administration, payroll, compliance, employee handbooks, compliance training, etc. to the client.
- Manage, develop, and deliver communications to clients autonomously.
- Assist in project management and support implementation of new HR processes and procedures.
- Manage client project plans and scheduling of client meetings.
- Interpret and communicate policies and procedures.
- Independently manage minimum of five (5) accounts
- Train and coach HR Associates.
- Provide back-up to colleagues as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Excellent communication skills - written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent customer service skills, professionalism, and tact.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and advanced complexities of features.
- Proficient knowledge and ability to learn and support Client technology systems.
- Ability to be resourceful, take initiative, solve problems, and offer solutions.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Ability to train, delegate, provide oversight and give feedback.
- Adaptability and flexibility to address issues and respond to client needs.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities and high volumes.
- Ability to learn and adopt use of technology systems and software applications.
- Ability to multi-task, understand urgency and deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient project management skills.
- Ability to forge relationships and build trust with clients, carriers, and internal stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related HR work experience
- General knowledge of employment laws with additional experience within functional HR (Leaves, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS) required
- Experience managing HR in multiple states, preferred
- Resourceful with initiative; has ability to operate with some autonomy
- Demonstrated success in partnering with leaders at all levels
- Ability to travel occasionally to ABD offices.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- PHR, SHRM-CP Certification preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot