Global Business Development Manager/Director
Jobot Irvine, CA
- Expired: March 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer Thomas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing e-commerce brand in the online photo printing & personalized gifting sector. Our team is growing rapidly as we expand into new marketing channels and new markets, and we need you to help us achieve our goals. This is your opportunity to come and join a fast-paced organization that’ll give you the chance to take on responsibility and progress your career quickly.
We're there for the milestones and the everyday. From a blanket printed with your family photos, to a photobook full of your greatest moments, bringing joy is what we do best. We are a feel good organization with a wonderful team!
Why join us?
Our company and mission is bringing people together.
A photo captures all the powerful and wonderful emotion of those special moments together, such as weddings, holidays, births… We want our customers to experience the magic of reliving the delights of those moments with our personalized gifts, which serve as a constant reminder of the wonderful times you shared. We are passionate about nurturing relationships and bringing you closer to the people you love. That’s why we’re constantly working and improving to give you the best-ever quality products that you deserve.
We’ve already brought together the families and friends of millions of happy customers worldwide. Join their happiness and choose from photobooks, photo blankets, canvas prints and more. Treat yourself to a special memory keepsake or give a personalized photo gift that will last a lifetime to your loved ones. We guarantee our photo gifts will spread joy to you and your family.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- A family culture with a supportive team
- Room to grow
Global Business Development Manager
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our high performing sales organization. The BDM/Director will be key to executing sales strategy to drive the growth and shape the culture of the sales organization in a model with direct reporting to sales.
- The Business Development Manager will direct, strategize & manage our organization's partnerships which will drive new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Partners will include consumer brands, retailers, branded distribution partners, and mobile partners.
- Directs all sales activities in the area by assigning sales targets and goals to your US & European team. Ensure adequate sales coverage to ensure existing and new customers receive a consistent, positive message from our company
- Leads, role models and executes the Sales Disciplines consistently
- Utilizes regular feedback to coach and manage performance expectations
- Develop and facilitate relationships with existing ecommerce partners, affiliates & new online channels.
- Utilizes sales data to manage goals regarding new business and retention. Identifies opportunities to strengthen sales and enforces performance improvement initiatives.
- Manages and is accountable for the sales portion of the budget.
- Carries out leadership responsibilities including, but not limited to, supervising and coaching team, on-boarding, training and development, establishing goals, employee relations and day-to-day performance management.
- 7+ years proven success in a sales capacity with 3+ years of sales management experience, managing a team of remote outside sales professionals
- Possess strong project management skills, and ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of managing and effectively leading through change
- Ability to think strategically and simultaneously see the "big picture" and be detail oriented.
- Strong problem-solving skills, leadership skills and strong influencing skills
- Excel & Microsoft technical skills essential
- Ability to think strategically
- MBA is a plus Prefer 4-6 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a leading strategy within ecommerce, corporate development, or a similar analytically intensive position.
- Prior experience working in the ecommerce sector
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot