Full Stack Developer
Jobot Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emma Goulden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
Data can predict the future. It can reveal new trends and markets. It can stifle competition. But raw data doesn’t speak for itself. It needs to be accessed, optimized, nurtured, and communicated. And that takes more than algorithms—it takes creativity.
We help our clients paint the big picture. We turn raw material into your most valuable resource. And we do it by investing in our staff and constantly evolving our toolbox of capabilities. We value honesty, transparency, and customer service. We are your project managers, your analysts, your engineers, and your strategists. We are your creative partner.
Why join us?
- Health insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Home office stipend
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Work remotely from anywhere in the US!
- Develop awesome and reliable solutions in various programming languages
- Provide consulting services as-needed such as business analysis, process diagramming, documentation, etc.
- Provide inputs to the proposal process such as narrative pieces and work effort estimates
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Be attentive to your back-office duties, such as company-wide daily check-ins, timesheet submittals, and project meetings.
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience with SQL (DAX experience is a big plus)
- Experience with PowerBI report development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot