Full Stack .NET Developer ( REMOTE )
Jobot Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an award-winning B2B SaaS platform that powers virtual events for nonprofit organizations around the world. Our thousands of customers include some of the largest nonprofits and corporate brands in the world.
Our platform provides customers with the widest breadth and depth of functionality available in our market – by far. We overlay that with a relentless focus on providing a clean, simple, UX, ensuring that every user on our platform has an exceptional, zero-friction experience when using the platform. This combination is leading to significant growth.
We’re looking for a talented full stack .NET developer to join our 40-person company. Most of our 20-person development team are out-of-country employees, and this position represents our second in-country developer. As such, you’ll be instrumental in helping to build a US team to complement our out-of-country team.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re a skilled full-stack developer, who has demonstratable experience leading, designing, building, and supporting large-scale .NET applications and APIs.
- You have a strong Lean/Agile mindset and experience working on Agile teams.
- You can effectively set expectations around the delivery of your work within a team.
- You have a passion for learning, designing, and implementing new technology and a keen eye for optimization of business process.
- You are a highly engaged and collaborative team member with exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- You are an innovator, skilled at using cutting-edge technologies to solve complex business problems.
- Work as part of a talented team of software engineers in an Agile environment to utilize cutting edge technologies to design and transform our mission-critical applications crucial to growing the business.
- Recommend, design, and create technical improvements to existing capabilities to maximize productivity and optimize security and efficiency.
- Responsible for the organization and tracking of work within the context of your team.
- Ensuring solutions are optimized for support, usability, and flexibility.
- Participating in support and triage activities.
Why join us?
Be part of a growing team with a friendly work environment with a truly collaborative culture. We became an all-virtual company in 2020 and intends to stay that way, so all positions are remote. Microsoft Teams is our “office”, and all staff are expected to be in-office during their working hours. You must have a suitable distraction-free environment to work from.
- Competitive salary: based on level of experience
- Stock options: ownership in a fast-growing company
- Flexibility: work around school or family schedules
- Time Off: flexible paid-time-off policy
- Healthcare: company-subsidized health and vision insurance
- Learning: education opportunities for you to grow your skills and career
- Great team: work with fun, motivated people who are committed to making a difference
- .Net/C# coding experience using Visual Studio (2+ years hands-on)
- Experience with OOP, SQL Server /TSQL and Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of software design principles including OOD and TDD required
- Experience with RESTful web services, .NET 4.x and .NET Core frameworks
- Experience coding CSS 3 and HTML 5
- JS experience preferred – React, Angular, or Node
- Some cloud experience preferred – AWS or Azure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.