Front End Developer (React/Node) REMOTE
Jobot Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Pegah Shakeri
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the world's leading data analytics company. We are a publicly-traded company with some of the biggest investors. We help companies take their data and turn it into rich and useful information that our clients has used and thrust their way to the top!!! Due to exponentially rapid growth, we're looking for a solid Lead Software Engineer (React/Node) to join the team.
Why join us?
We are a fantastic company that believes in taking care of its employees. If hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include
* Competitive Base Salary – (100k-150k)
* Stock Options
* 401K Match
* Medical, dental, vision, Rx, 401k, FSAs, life insurance, disability insurance
* Incredible job stability
* An amazing and fun working environment
You’ll be helping to create a React front-end for the next generation of our flagship product. You’ll share your skills, innovation, and experience with a team of talented engineers, guiding the way on software design and best practices and helping to solve some of our most challenging technical problems. You’ll find yourself able to stretch and grow in almost any direction you choose while building a data analytics experience that will delight users and directly impact the bottom line. And along the way, you’ll be working with friendly people who are as passionate about success as you are.
- You’re a great programmer, highly skilled in frontend development using React, Redux, Jest, and Material UI and backend development with NodeJS.
- You are deeply experienced with TypeScript, and can teach others to use it well.
- You’re skilled at system design, and can communicate complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- You know how to gain support for your technical vision through influence, and can drive change without dictating – and you have real-world experience doing just that.
- You understand databases and have experience with SQL and ORM.
- You understand cloud platforms and have worked with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have hands-on experience developing deployment pipelines using tools like Docker & Gitlab CI/CD and build systems such as Webpack & Babel.
- You are a coach and mentor to senior developers, a thought leader in code reviews and software design.
- You are a champion of best practices and have experience instilling those practices across a large engineering organization.
- You’re passionate about building great experiences that delight customers, and are self-motivated to get it done.
- You believe in automated testing – if it doesn’t have tests, it isn’t done.
- You’re a great collaborator and a lifelong learner.
- You love data and visualization and have significant experience using visualization frameworks like d3, vega, or others.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.