Food and Beverage Manager
Jobot Glenwood Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrea Silberberg
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are one of the largest travel and tourism attractions in the mountains of Colorado!. Located just two and a half hours outside of Denver, we offer attractions and adventure for all ages, and are ranked in the top 25 in our industry in the nation!
*PLEASE SEND ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/food-and-beverage-manager/833508226/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter DIRECTLY AFTER YOU APPLY*
1. How many years of experience do you have in this type of role?
2. Are you able to work weekends and holidays when required?
3. This position is ON-SITE in Glenwood Springs, CO. Please confirm you are able to be onsite. If not, are you able to relocate?
4. What annual salary are you looking for?
5. Why are you looking for a new position?
6. Will you be requiring sponsorship now or in the future?
Why join us?
- Full benefits
- PTO plan
- Opportunity for growth
- Manage and supervise all aspects of food service operations including purchasing product and setting up all products in the computer
- Acquiring all entertainment for special events including set up of any and all sound systems necessary for the production
- Employee development through goal setting, accountability, discipline, coaching and annual reviews.
- Manage all supervisor employees which includes hiring, training, coaching, discipline and payroll.
- Audit employee performance with emphasis on core values: Safety, Teamwork, Efficiency, Presentation, Guest Service and Communication.
- Work closely with restaurant supervisor (BOH and FOH) to ensure smooth operations of all food services
- Resolve all conflict in a productive manner: guests, employee to employee, manager to manager, etc. Use company resources such as HR.
- Train all new cashiers on restaurant procedures and cash handling.
- Train all new cooks on restaurant procedures and food handling.
- Review individual performance of direct reports to ensure each employee works to the maximum potential and conduct performance appraisals at the end of the season.
- Prepare goal setting of direct reports in the fall of each year to ensure that employees have goals to help meet their maximum potential.
- Complete Manager on Duty training, (MOD) and fill in as MOD backup or MOD shifts as needed.
- Determine future capital improvement items and submit budgetary requests.
- Ensure labor budgets and costs of goods are met.
- Work with marketing and management team to promote most profitable items or programs in departments.
- Recommend product changes to ensure maximum profits with excellent customer service levels.
- Master Siriusware, our point of sales and reporting program.
- Reward and recognize. Provide timely, constructive coaching for improvement. Utilize corrective action plans and terminate as needed.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and goal setting
- Some travel required for retreats and training and development
- Available to work full time including overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous experience working with budget setting
- 3 years’ experience in food service
- Significant professional experience in management.
- Proven team building and leadership skills.
- Valid driver’s license
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressGlenwood Springs, CO