Financial Business Analyst - D365
Jobot Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim Fallman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
For over 65 years, we have been a trusted service provider of electrical services and process automation that's grown into a nationwide manufacturing leader. Currently, we're seeking a Business Analyst with financial and/or operations background within manufacturing and/or construction environment. Your primarily be responsible for supporting and resolving problems within D365 while performing minor system enhancements. If you're interested and fit the criteria, please look through the other specifics we're looking for...
Why join us?
- Great pay, benefits, work/life balance
Your primary responsibilities will be to solve problems and support Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations . You will test, document, and resolve end user issues while performing ongoing enhancements and user training. Additionally, document and develop process flows in order to recommend system improvements.
Things you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years supporting Microsoft Dynamics D365 or AX
- Proficient with Microsoft D365
- Experience with Power BI, SQL, LCS, and reporting
- Combination of experience with functional areas of AX or D365 like Procurement, Manufacturing, BOM, ECO, or Logistics
- Any related trainings and/or certificates are huge plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.