Financial Accounting Advisory Manager
Jobot New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based out of the beautiful greater Los Angeles area, we are a TOP 100 Accounting firm! Due to our recent success and some lucrative partnerships, we are well capitalized for unprecedented growth, hence why we are hiring! We have grown over the years, not just in headcount but also in how we conduct business. We are big on being a technology enabled tax & audit consulting and advisory firm who can service any specialty tax codes at home and broad with companies, individuals, HNW families, and Fortune 500 enterprises.
We pair all incoming employees with a Partner level mentor in the office & business to develop them and make sure they are on track for upward mobility. We don't re-invent the wheel, but we believe our best asset is that our employees are well taken care of, and have all the automation tools available to work smart, not hard.
If you are a Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Manager, and you are interested in joining a Top 100 accounting firm with highly competitive Salaries, Work/Life Balance, and a clear Partner Track, please keep reading...
Why join us?
Do you want to help Enterprise companies without sacrificing your sanity and work/life balance to make partner? We can help you do that!
We believe that providing a welcoming environment so we have kept our nationwide office down to 30-60 employees or less to maintain a tight-knit culture and boutique public accounting firm feel - but with the backings of a TOP ranked businesses employing 500+ staff throughout the US. We provide our employees with a good quality of life by providing top salaries and flexible work hours (Busy seasons culturally capped at 60 days)!
Top reasons to join:
- $80K - $110K Base + annual bonuses & pay reviews!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Clear Partner Track!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Learn new parts of the business in our specialty rotation program!
- 60 hours a week max during busy season!
Is your background a fit? Apply now if you fit the following criteria:
- CPA required (CA)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting and/or client accounting services type work
- Experience in professional services (public accounting, investment banking and/or management consulting)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required
- Remote / work from home options are available!
If this sounds like we could be the place for a fast track for upward mobility, work/life balance and your personal success in this business, we invite you to click the "apply button" and talk to us. There is so much more to share!!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot