Finance Director/ Controller
Jobot Marion, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $140,000 to $160,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hanani Carlisle
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Finance Director/ Controller opportunity with a PE owned material processing company that is growing rapidly.
*** The ideal candidate will have public/private career progression and experience with acquisition/integration****
Paying between $140-160K + bonus
Why join us?
- Hands on role with lots of opportunity
- 2nd in command
- 401k with match
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay and bonus
The finance Director/ Controller will reported to the CFO and will be responsible for financial reporting, accounting, HR, compliance with bank covenant, tax and regulatory compliance.
- Ownership of financial activities, closing & reporting and HR
- Identify opportunities to improve financial and operational systems and cost effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities to centralize and standardize the accounting and finance functions
- Establish, track and continuously improve the key financial reports and metrics for the company and communicate / execute process improvement opportunities to the leadership team and the board of directors.
- Help analyze and develop the companies’ strategic growth plans.
- Exercise tight control and reporting of working capital and cash to ensure adherence to banking covenants, liaison with Bankers and Lenders as appropriate
- Coordinate and manage the companies’ annual budget and audit processes.
- Develop meaningful, timely, and accurate monthly reporting for the leadership team, the board of directors, the private equity ownership and our Lenders; increase the quality of the reporting and internal control environments of the companies.
- Standardize reporting processes, controls, and business analyses across the businesses.
- Guide the development, implementation and continuous improvement of manufacturing cost systems.
- Highlight cost saving opportunities and where applicable play a key role in their realization.
- Oversee Human Resources related functions including on-boarding, payroll and benefits
- Oversee analyses of all acquisition, investment, and real estate considerations by the company.
- Work to continuously upgrade personal knowledge of products, services, and needs of industries we serve.
- Support the development of other Finance, IT and HR personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA a plus but not required
- 7+ years of experience managing accounting/finance
- Experience with a private equity owned company
- Experience within a larger company and/or an audit firm
- Experience with a larger ERP
- Experience with acquisition & integration
- Willing to travel
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance