Executive Vice President Clinical Laboratory
Jobot Alpharetta, GA
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $140,000 to $180,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Alpharetta, GA, we develop blood-based tests for the diagnosis, prognosis, and monitoring of breast and gynecological cancer patients. We are looking for an Executive Vice President with experience in CLIA/CAP certified clinical laboratories to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- Bonus Incentives!
- 5 plus years leading and managing a CLIA/CAP certified high complexity Genomics and Serology Laboratory
- Immunology experience is a plus
- COVID-19 Testing experience with automation a plus
- Working for a public company a plus.
- Manages Profit and Loss, Manages Budget Preparation, Manages Processes, Presenting Technical Information, Management Proficiency, Equipment Maintenance, Training, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Quality Focus, Clinical Lab Testing, Lab Environment, Genomica and Serology Technical Understanding, CLIA High Complexity Lab Operating Requirements, CAP Operating Requirements, BSL-2 Lab Requirements
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of a CLIA/CAP certified clinical laboratory.
- Increase profitability to meet best industry standards in all activities
- Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; evaluating laboratory information; consulting with Lab Director
- Ensuring that patient data is accurate and secure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.