Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: April 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Rachel Hilton Berry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
Top rated tax resolution company, based in The Valley, is seeking an Executive Assistant who has experience working in fast-paced, high pressure environments. Must be a self-starter, organized, and thrive in a smaller, start-up like company. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization, especially executive and C-level. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience reporting to C-Level or other high-level Executives such as a Partners and Owners. This is a full-time (9AM-6PM M-F) position that is eligible for full benefits and a performance based bonus on top of salary.
Why join us?
Top-rated Tax Resolution company!
Growing company- have tripled in the last 3 years!
Make a difference in people's lives!
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Scheduling/calendaring conference calls, meetings, meals, travel arrangements, and coordination of other logistics.
- Prepare expense reports, review and track expenses and ensure those expenses are in compliance with company policies and standards.
- Manage and update contact lists.
- Create keynote / PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Coordinate/schedule meetings and events.
- Compose email, business letters, and other communications.
- Gatekeeper for office, phone, email correspondence for both Partners.
- Work cooperatively with team.
- Support / help other Executives, as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Gift buying.
- Other duties as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years Executive Assistant experience reporting to C-Level or other high-level Executives such as a Partners and Owners.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, but work experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Outstanding polished telephone and email skills.
- Superb time-management skills.
- Able to multitask.
- Must be tech savvy. The ability to learn, grasp and adapt to new technology is a must.
- PC/MAC Proficient
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Zoom, and other office productivity tools.
- Ability to comprehend and learn new software and computer systems.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Works well under pressure, ability to adapt, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to be meet deadlines.
- Ability to change priorities as required.
- Proactive: anticipates needs
- Prior experience in Tax, Legal, Finance and Investment industries is highly preferred.
- Understanding of start-ups is a must – we are a fast-paced office.
Base Pay $60- $75k
Performance based Bonus
Medical/Dental/Vision benefits provided through Anthem
401k w/ 4% match
8 paid Holidays
10 PTO Days
32 hours of sick time
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot