Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager - Chemical Manufacturing
Jobot Evansville, IN
- Expired: March 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chris Heil
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located outside of Evansville, Indiana this Chemical Manufacturing facility is part of a longstanding company that has been in business for over 80 years. We are looking for a new family member in the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager! This company offers numerous avenues for growth, and they are looking for a high energy manager that has experience in a Chemicals/Materials Manufacturing facility.
After reviewing the details in this posting, if you feel you are interested and qualified please either apply directly, or email me at https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/environmental-health-and-safety-ehs-manager-chemical-manufacturing/542285486/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter
Why join us?
- Lattice model of leadership
- Opportunity to work with different materials
- 401K with match
- Potential relocation allowance
- Great benefits package
- Multiple avenues of growth
- Company that has been in business for over 80 years
- Long standing partner with Jobot
- People: Ability to coach, mentor and engage
- Communication and Presentation
- Self motivated: Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive: Ability to plan and prioritize your own work and team members
- High energy
- 10+ years of EHS Management experience
- 3+ years of Chemical Manufacturing Experience
- Bachelors required, Masters preferred
- BCSP, CSP, CIH preferred
- 25% travel preferred
- Knowledge of Various 'Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices' - RAGAGEP
- Working understanding of ISO 9000 and 14000 standards 4
- Lead the direction, development and roll out of EHS systems, processes and programs
- Direct and support on-site managers
- Implement, Monitor and Review all EHS systems through yearly governance plans, audits and inspections
- Monitor compliance with all federal, state and local legislation
- Assess EHS risks in the existing operation and new opportunities for improvement
- Facilitate EHS education and training
- Responsible for on-site audits and reviews
- Direct industrial hygiene, and general safety programs in the workplace
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Jobot