Enterprise Account Executive
Jobot Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler Danner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We incorporate a variety of tools to plan, promote, and execute virtual and in-person events and is a flexible software solution that can be used to manage and host thousands of different types of community events. Built with enterprise level analytics, integrations and data security, our platform is used by a range of enterprise, consumer and education teams who want to build, grow and scale a global Customer-to-Customer (C2C) community.
Why join us?
We are an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. We are an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more.
Our Sales team is growing and we are looking for energetic and driven Senior Account Executives with various levels of experience to join us. If you’re looking for a career opportunity where you can contribute and add value right away, this is the right opportunity for you! You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and grow with our team, and very quickly on your own path toward success. You’ll also reap the benefits of a very rewarding sales commission structure and a team that is focused on supporting and growing each other professionally. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Create detailed sales and business plans
- Set and manage sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Assist in finding prospects and leads
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Provide customer support when needed
- Learn new products, services, features, and benefits
- Provide professional and after-sales support
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers and other internal teams to ensure successful implementation and onboarding of new customers
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to ensure our positioning is consistent in all aspects when making sales to potential partners
What we’re looking for:
- A strong sales/account management background with a track record of success
- A proven record of success in new customer acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage accounts through the entire sales cycle
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- All candidates should be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills, be a team player, have a strong ability to communicate at a high level, possess strong time management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- All successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills, a high degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot