Engineering Program Manager
Jobot San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $130,000 to $165,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Northern California's Bay Area, we have been developing new solutions that give medical aesthetic professionals the ability to stay ahead of the curve of the field with our process that has created truly unique medical devices! For over 20 years since our inception by laser and optical engineers we have committed ourselves to delivering the highest level or safety, competence, and performance. Some of the treatments our devices perform are body sculpting, hair removal, pigmented lesions, skin revitalization, tattoo removal, vascular lesions, and women's health! We are looking for a Program Manager with Medical Device experience who has interacted with Finance, Marketing, Clinical, R&D and Sales to comprehensively manage Programs with a cross-functional team of technical leadership. This role will also be highly visible as they assist the director of program management to set build a PMO for the organization. Directly accountable to VP of R&D and interacts regularly with the technology arm that is guiding our future. Business acumen a must.
If you are an Engineering Program Manager that's passionate about design and performance, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401(k) Match!
- PTO/Flex Work Schedules!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Dependents Benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- B.S. degree in engineering or physical sciences with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- Medical device experience, PMP certification, Engineering Management degree, or MBA are a plus
- 2+ years of experience in the development and manufacturing of commercial products working as a Project Manager and/or Core Team leader to drive projects to completion within budget and on schedule
- Experience maintaining project schedules, status reports, action items and deliverables
- Strong organizational, facilitation, and problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically and execute effectively
- Experience with project management tools for tracking project schedules, resource allocations, and product requirements (e.g., Microsoft Project, Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with projects involving complex electro-mechanical, optical, or laser systems is a plus
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards within ISO and FDA guidelines is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressSan Francisco, CA