Jobot Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: March 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Ouellette
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
A bit about us:
A private company that offers comprehensive energy supply management and renewable energy solutions supporting energy goals and sustainability objectives for businesses and organizations throughout the U.S.
Why join us?
Twice named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America!
Compensation: Base + Commission.
- Drive electricity and natural gas sales in the Mid-Atlantic Markets
- Develop, maintain, and retain a portfolio of satisfied, long-term clients
- Achieve and exceed new business acquisition, retention, and other established goals
- Identify client’s goals and objectives, including risk tolerance and sustainability requirements, and
recommend appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular communication on activity and KPIs with sales manager
- Manage call and activity lists and continually update sales database with pertinent information and
- Follow all procedures for pricing requests, enrolling clients, and internal documentation
- Advocate for the client and deliver client satisfaction and exceptional service
- Computer savvy, proficient with Microsoft Office, and comfortable using Excel
- Previous track record of success including ‘over achievement’ of quota
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a pipeline of prospects to execute on sales strategy
- Experience selling a solution and not just a product
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred
- Energy and/or Renewable Certifications an added plus!
- Direct experience in Energy Sales and Account Management
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Proven track record in Energy Sales with a loyal client base
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Jobot