Email Marketing Manager
Jobot Long Beach, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the largest Cryptocurrency IRA company in the world. We strive to promote the ability for investors to have access to Digital Assets within their tax-sheltered retirement accounts. Founded in 2018, we are one of the fastest-growing alternative asset investment firms in the United States.
The Email Marketing Manager is a candidate who is both creative and highly analytical. They will focus on the full scope of email communications— including the strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of all email campaigns. Campaigns may range from nurturing leads towards account sign up (conversion), encouraging account holders (users) to trade more frequently on the platform, or even incentivizing die-hard account holders (users) to become referral ambassadors.
Why join us?
- We offer extremely competitive base salary
- The ability to take something from nothing and make it HUGE
- We are projected INSANE growth
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Plan
- 3+ years managing and executing email marketing campaigns with sophisticated strategies.
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools, such as Send Grid, MailChimp, Active Campaign.
- Deep understanding of list segmentation principles and best practices.
- Experience integrating email marketing into broad marketing and growth strategies.
- Experience with analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Sheets, including making dashboards and/or easy to understand reports.
- Having a personable connection with audience.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
Nice to haves:
- Cryptocurrency Knowledge
- Financial Markets Knowledge
- Experience in quantitative analysis and logical reasoning;
- Database languages (e.g. SQL or Big Query)
- Visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) on large data sets to extract trends and insights
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLong Beach, CA