Jobot Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jessica Cantu
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $95,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an engineering services company that focuses on residential and commercial building projects. We have provides electrical, mechanical, lighting and technology consulting services for over 25 years. To add, we have offices in Colorado and New Mexico which are both actively hiring for talented junior and mid level EIT certified engineers. If you have the skills listed below then apply now!
Why join us?
Competitive base salary, extremely competitive equity package, flexible work schedules, and accelerated career growth!
- Must have a Degree in Engineering or related field
- Must have certified EIT or be in process to take the exam
- 1- 3 years of working or interning experience for junior engineers
- 4-8 years if working experience for mid level engineers
- Experience using AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft, and BIM models
- Knowledge or working experience in building power, lighting systems, or electrical design
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Jobot