ERP Project Manager
Jobot Moorhead, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Devon Beaupre
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $170,000 per year
A bit about us:
Food production company located in Moorhead, MN who are committed to sustainable practices, farmers & farming communities, agri-business partners and their own family of employees.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Aggressive bonuses per files closed!
Food production company in the Minneapolis, MN area is seeking a Business Analyst and Project Manager to manager SAP business systems group overseeing multiple functional areas and improve business processes throughout the company.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
What skills you should have:
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field with 7 or more years of experience, emphasizing business applications.
- Demonstrated project management experience, along with configuration & programming knowledge in SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4HANA. SAP S/4HANA experience is a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence and report writing platforms.
- Experience using 3rd Party tools / systems with SAP.
What you will be doing:
- Provides work direction and leadership for business systems analysts, business leads, and external resources (i.e. part-time consultants, 3rd party vendors, etc.) to ensure on-time completion of projects within budget.
- Translates high level business requirements into detailed function & process specifications considering input from business leads, process owners, functional department managers, and systems integration architects.
- Tracks and reports progress of projects to management. Participates in performance evaluations of team members.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.