ERP Implementation Analyst - IT
Jobot Montgomery, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle Kraus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Growing, multi-site manufacturing firm with operations in the US, Mexico and Canada. This role will be primarily on-site. This client will pay for relocation.
Why join us?
Opportunity to grow
- Provide ongoing support for legacy business system application (Microsoft Dynamics AX R3).
- Drive corporate initiatives to expand use of internal applications including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Power Apps, etc.
- Lead corporate-wide implementation of Microsoft D365 implementation. Work with functional team members to define business requirements and implement solutions using Microsoft D365 business system and approved third party solutions.
- Routinely report on project progress to the Executive Team and leadership
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives post go-live using current and new applications, technologies, and services.
- Assist with tracking and reporting key organizational metrics related to the project and function.
- Ensure safety, housekeeping, and organizational standards are met for the department and for the facility.
- Bachelor's Degree or experience in lieu of
- Strong implementation experience - ideally Microsoft AX, D365
- Solid communication skills, business partner mentality
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.