eCommerce Licensed Products Sales Associate
Jobot Ormond Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer Thomas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full service automotive supplier agent specializing in OEM accessories. Headquartered in Florida with multiple locations in Los Angeles, CA and Detroit, MI. Our organization integrates with and represents suppliers at OEM automotive sales, distribution and manufacturing locations throughout North America. Our services include strategic business consulting, development and execution of comprehensive business plans as well as weekly on-site customer service.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Growth within the organization
- Strong ethical values
- Synergies of great relationships with our manufacturing partners and clients
- Fun company culture
- Strong belief in balance between work life and family life
The eCommerce/ Licensed Products Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the eCommerce sales for the Company.
- Experience in marketing and selling products via stand-alone website, Amazon & eBay.
- Understanding of the basics of eCommerce and Retail sales.
- Computer literate including use of MS Office and web technologies (FTP, browsers, HTML, data files).
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Support daily sales and marketing activities of products via ecommerce sales channels.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing and sales activities.
- Maintain and update sales channels with product information, inventory and customer reviews.
- Analyze ecommerce/retail transactions in order to recommend improvements to enhance opportunity, visibility, profitability and customer experience.
- Coordinate with internal associates to support product and inventory control, and customer inquiries.
- Work with the sales team to update and improve content and product listings. Work with the Art Director on artwork that will go online.
- Work with programmers to implement improvements to website or improve functionalities as needed.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Retail Management or equivalent.
- Experience with eCommerce/retail management.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and customer service skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressOrmond Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot