Division Costing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brendan Thomas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We have been helping families build homes for over 70 years! We are Top 5 in the nation with over 450,000 homes built and sold across the country.
Why join us?
- Competitive comp
- Home purchase discount & more
- Mortgage & Settlement Services Discount
- Comprehensive Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Generous PTO
- Support and training
- Fantastic retention
- Accelerated career growth
- And most importantly work/life balance!
- Manage a cost control system that measures costs and production variances and allows for accurate projections of operating results
- Work with divisional, regional and corporate peers to drive continuous improvement of costs, processes, and systems, and ensure consistency of costing methods across the company
- Initiate agreements and negotiations with sub-contractors that will maximize value, quality and delivery
- Update and maintain sales, pricing and cost information for all active and future communities
- Project costs for new home designs and product offerings as part of the overall Division business plan
- Review plans for standardization of components, options, and construction methods
- 5+ years of experience of comparable financial analysis, costing, planning, or economic analysis with demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to convert financial analysis into meaningful operational recommendations and drive action and process improvement
- Skilled in budgeting and negotiating
- Exceptional problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance required
- Relevant costing and analysis experience is desired
- Employment with a Big Four CPA firm, large manufacturing or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with new home or commercial construction preferred
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Jobot