Director of Marketing
Jobot Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jim McCrudden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We're a global organization who specializes in the design and manufacture of automated equipment and we're adding a Director of Marketing to our growing team in Charlotte!
As the Marketing Director of the Americas, you are responsible for driving a strategy that produces leads for sales, engaging content for our customers, and a differentiated strategy that fits the key goals. You will be a collaborative partner to Sales and Service – focused on growing revenue, providing excellent customer service and value to all of our customers nation-wide.
Key duties will include developing industry specific marketing strategies, managing all digital and written marketing content, reporting, managing budgets, assisting with tradeshows and company marketing events, and leading the U.S marketing team. You should have an aptitude for technical marketing, learning about new technologies in an evolving industry.
Please continue reading on if this is for you!!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary ($100-120K), full suite of benefits, 401K match, and lots of room to move up in the company over time!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work together with the Sales and Service teams to create marketing strategies that drive revenue, create differentiation, and align with corporate goals.
- Drive the development of content per the Strategy.
- Align messaging and branding.
- Communicate with Industry Press – confidently conduct interviews and create content.
- Prepare an annual strategy that aligns with corporate goals and sales/service goals.
- Prepare reports and KPIs as requested by Senior Management.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience needed in a similar Marketing role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business with a concentration in marketing preferred.
- Technical Aptitude and ability to explain technical concepts and solutions.
- Strong project management, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills. Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, writing, and reporting skills.
- Develop and implement Marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Wiling to learn about engineering/manufacturing and relevant industry technologies.
Please apply today we'd love to tell you more!!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot