Director of Corporate Accounting-(Relocation Assistance)
Jobot Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 to $125,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Burton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
Headquartered in Chattanooga, we are a fortune 500 company and we help employees protect their families, their finances and their futures. We're looking for a Director of Corporate Accounting to serve as an expert level financial resource by providing highly complex financial analysis and support to inform and drive optimal solutions for the finance organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the financial close process for the product and valuation accounting teams.
- Provide oversight of the Company’s state reporting and compliance.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of company finance functions, processes, reporting systems, and requirements.
- Lead the compilation and review of the Company’s statutory filings.
- Continuous assessment of work processes and procedures to identify, develop and drive effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
Why join us?
What’s in it for you:
- Full time direct hire position
- Competitive base salary $95,000-$125,000 plus bonus
- Health and Dental benefits
- High visibility within organization
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field required
- 7+ years of accounting experience or relevant experience with a large corporation
- Strong understanding of components of multiple financial statements
- Must be CPA eligible or have passed all four parts of CPA, or passed all parts of the CMA or CFA
Nice to Haves"
- Public accounting or Fortune 500 background preferred
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/director-of-corporate-accounting-relocation-assistance/603131080/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance?
2. Do you have an active CPA license? If not, are you CPA eligible?
3. How many years of accounting experience do you have?
4. Could you please describe your professional experience working with a) financial statements b) complex financial analysis c) financial reporting,
and d) complex trend analysis
5. What is your desired base salary range?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance