Director of Client Services
Jobot New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Paul Madden
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Do you want to work for one of the top SaaS companies in NYC that have developed a top-grossing product used globally? At this time, we are looking for an experienced, dedicated, charismatic, and detail-oriented individual with SaaS experience to take the role of our Director of Client Services and join the team as a valuable member. As a Client Services Director, you would lead a department of about 20 representatives responsible for providing quality customer support while gaining experience in our intuitive all-in-one platform. It would then be your responsibility to ensure that they have all the knowledge and tools necessary at their disposal to provide top-quality service to our clientele. You would also act as our customer liaison, ensuring that clients build long, profitable relationships within our company and that relationships with existing clients are well maintained
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Marketable Technology Products!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Hybrid Remote Position, WFH 3 Days per Week!
An ideal Director of Client Services would be responsible for the following duties:
- Planning, developing, and managing client needs
- Directing team members in meeting client and company objectives
- Managing client expectations
- Determining short- and long-term resource requirements
- Building and managing teams
- Designating responsibilities among team members
- Supervising team member training
- Create KPI and metrics
As a prospective candidate, we look for you to possess the following (or equivalent) expertise and traits:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of customer service experience
- At least 5 years of leadership experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressNew York, NY