Director of Accounting and Finance
Jobot Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Burton
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in Orlando, we are a leading healthcare manufacturing company that is looking for a Director of Accounting and Finance that will be responsible for all technical accounting and financial reporting matters at the Company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Draft all periodic, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Own the companies financial modeling, forecasting, and the budgeting process
- Preparing and maintaining internal process documentation, designing and implementing key controls
- Managing the month end close process and review of journal entries
- Be a strategic partner for financial input and leadership of the company. Advisement on long term planning
Why join us?
What’s in it for you:
- Full time direct hire position
- Competitive base salary $110,000-$120,000, plus bonus potential
- Yearly merit increase
- Stock options
- Health and Dental benefits
- 401 with match
- High visibility within organization
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- CPA license
- 7+ years of SEC reporting experience
- Extensive Experience in financial modeling and forecasting
Nice to Haves:
- combination of public accounting and industry experience, manufacturing experience preferred
- knowledge of Power BI is a plus
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO https://apply.jobot.com/jobs/director-of-accounting-and-finance/406093050/?utm_source=ZipRecruiter AFTER YOU APPLY DIRECTLY:
1. Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance?
2. Do you have an active CPA license?
3. How many years of accounting experience do you have?
4. Could you please describe your professional experience working with a) budgeting b) month end close c) SEC reporting,
and d) forecasting
5. How many years of SOX experience do you have?
6. What is your desired base salary range?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Finance and Insurance