Digital Marketing Manager
Jobot Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Ouellette
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Global organization with a rich history and over 75 years or producing outstanding audio products to creators – both amateur and professional.
Why join us?
The Digital Marketing Manager must envision, deploy, and optimize digital experiences that exude the brand, that compel acquisition, conversion, and ongoing advocacy. If you are looking for your next challenge, are results driven, and enjoy working with a smart, dynamic team, serving an exciting industry of creators and artists – then we may be looking for you!
- Setting the global digital strategy for business division, including gathering business requirements, creating the future state, mapping out the
phases with the capabilities and resources required, and executing the strategy needed to meet growth aspirations.
- Be a collaborator, communicator, and relentless change agent, working with colleagues and reports both local and overseas to realize an effective
balance of global strategy/local execution.
- Reporting to the Divisional Head of Marketing, this position will have access to the leadership teams and will need to be collaborative, data driven,
and customer oriented.
- Global management of elements including, but not limited to customer acquisition, eCommerce, technology, analytics, social media, and
- 4-year Bachelor university degree in digital marketing or similar education.
- 8+ years of management-level experience in digital marketing.
- Proven experience in digital transformation strategy development, resource and capability architecture, digital execution, and reporting within a
- Management experience in eCommerce, paid media, social media, SEM and SEO
- Experience with website development and content, including various technology systems including CRM, PIM, DAM, CMS, online commerce
platforms (Shopify preferred) and related integrations.
- Proficiency in managing web analytics solutions including measurement setup, defining KPIs, reports & dashboards.
- Experience setting up demand generation, email marketing and marketing automation strategies and related technology.
- Proven project management and communications skills.
- Excellent English skills in speech and writing, knowledge of other languages and cultures is an advantage.
- Result-oriented, "can-do" attitude and persistent work style.
- Ability to travel up to 25% internationally.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
BusinessView all jobs at Jobot