DevOps Architect - Software Engineering
Jobot Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Virgilio Sindayen
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where we come in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
We are on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. We created a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust us to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Why join us?
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team, changing the world of software and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect fit to join our team! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
As a DevOps Architect on the Acceleration Team, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of our solutions from a technical and business perspective.
Engage with customers to ensure their success in their DevOps journey leverage of the products
Support sales teams with their mission and significantly contribute to the customer journey to build technical win and championship
Train our community and customers about DevOps products
Influence the features and roadmap of products based on customer needs
Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Must have - Formal Development Experience
○ Java, .NET, C. C++
○ Formal CS Degree
○ SDLC - working with a tech focused company
2. Pre or Post sales/Customer facing experience
○ Sales engagement, strong communication, proxy for customer engagement. Wipro, Infosys,
3. DevOps experience - Pipelines, Build and Release, Artifactory, Jenkins. Not looking for just release engineer
○ Integrate, write, code
○ 20% hands on technical
○ Infrastructure is less important, wants more development background, knows that currently Infrustructure is being handled more as code and would like to find someone that can manage that. IaC - AWS, GCP, Azure.
○ Wants more formal development experience.
○ DevOps Capping out of their career. AI, ML, Algorithms
○ Fast code. Write code to integrate
Week in the life
• 50+% of time talking to customers
• Inbound role, In office role
• Partner with Sales team
• DevOps Architect will understand pain points of customer, and modernize the Software Development Process
• Engineering Managers
50% try things out and configure
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot