Jobot Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $155,000 Yearly
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jason Siegel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $155,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are the first platform to merge AI/ML, Big Data, and VR/AR to help companies visualize and understand their data. We are a small but rapidly growing team and just raised a big round of funding last week. Our team has published hundreds of papers in AI and data visualization and we have an advanced, patented technology. Our goal is to shape a better world by allowing for smarter data-driven decisions through AI.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental Vision
- The chance to work with a very smart and collaborative team
- Build innovative data analytics and ML pipelines
- Develop our products for predictive maintenance (PMX) and digital signals processing (DSP)
- Meet with domain experts and present to stakeholders
We would love to speak with you if you have any combination of the following:
- Degree in Computer Science/EE/Applied Math/Statistics/Bioinformatics
- 2-3 years of experience in Python data science stack (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow/pytorch, pyspark, dask, etc.)
- 2-3 years of Python and other major programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL or other database system
- Experience with Git or similar tool
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship and be able to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with full Machine Learning lifecycle from inception to production
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Jobot